The training activity “Teaching Linguistic, Intercultural and Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary ICT context”, is developed in the frame of the European ERASMUS + Project COLISEE (COmpétences Linguistiques et Interculturelles au Service des Entreprises en Europa = Linguistic and Intercultural Competences at the service of European Companies). The project is led by the University of Montpellier (France). UNED (Spain) is one of the partners, and the promoter of this training initiative.
The training activity is been coordinated by Ana María Martín-Cuadrado (IUED, UNED) and Carlos Cerrada Somolinos (UNED), and consists of four courses:
- Teaching Linguistic, Intercultural and Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary ICT context: General Training (TeLIEC).
- Using ICT to Teach Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITECo).
- Using ICT to Teach Intercultural Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITICo).
- Using ICT to Teach Linguistic Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITeLiCo).
The first course is considered nuclear; the remainder are considered specific. Some suggestions for participation:
Completion of the four courses, in the order listed, to obtain the certificate of participation.
Completion of the first course and one of more of the specific courses. A certificate of participation will be obtained for each of the taken courses.
At this time,you can read information about Using ICT to Teach Intercultural Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITICo).
- Inés Gil Jaurena. Faculty of Education. UNED. Spain
- To raise professors’ awareness of the intercultural competences framework
- To identify and explain methodologies, resources and technologies that contribute to the development of intercultural competences in online settings
- To exemplify how to teach intercultural competences in online environments
- To enable professors to gain bases to start developing intercultural competences in their courses
- Intercultural competences framework
- Development of intercultural competences in online environments
- Examples of practice
Portada del curso
Aarón Mora Martín