The training activity “Teaching Linguistic, Intercultural and Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary ICT context”, is developed in the frame of the European ERASMUS + Project COLISEE (COmpétences Linguistiques et Interculturelles au Service des Entreprises en Europa = Linguistic and Intercultural Competences at the service of European Companies). The project is led by the University of Montpellier (France). UNED (Spain) is one of the partners, and the promoter of this training initiative.
The training activity is been coordinated by Ana María Martín-Cuadrado (IUED, UNED) and Carlos Cerrada Somolinos (UNED), and consists of four courses:
- Teaching Linguistic, Intercultural and Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary ICT context: General Training (TeLIEC).
- Using ICT to Teach Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITECo).
- Using ICT to Teach Intercultural Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITICo).
- Using ICT to Teach Linguistic Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITeLiCo).
The first course is considered nuclear; the remainder are considered specific. Some suggestions for participation:
Completion of the four courses, in the order listed, to obtain the certificate of participation.
Completion of the first course and one of more of the specific courses. A certificate of participation will be obtained for each of the taken courses.
At this time, you can read information about Using ICT to Teach Entrepreneurial Competences in a cross-disciplinary context (ITECo)
Nuria Manzano-Soto. COIE. UNED. Spain.
Luis Miguel Almagro. COIE. UNED. Spain.
Julio Navio Marco. Faculty of Economics and Business. UNED. Spain.
- To raise awareness of teachers in the use of new training methodologies for entrepreneurship
- To learn how to teach and assess key skills
- To practice with the student on the selected cases, tools and key activities to build a new company
- For teachers to get the basics to start the implementation of their courses
Module 1: ORIENTATIONS TO WORK TOWARDS ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SELF-EMPLOYMENT .
- Let's start
- Self-employment is a real job option?
- Barriers and opportunities for entrepreneurship
- I am able to create my business.
- The business vision.
- The development of entrepreneurial talent: personal characteristics, professional competencies.
- Risk management and uncertainty.
- Personal brand.
Module 2: TEACHING ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS.
- a) Innovation and initiative
- Implement new shares of foreknowledge
- Be creative in ideas, processes and actions
- Promoting change and open perspectives
- Working on skills and business strategies long term
- b) Creativity
- How to promote creativity
- Techniques and tools for creativity
Module 3: START A BUSINESS
- Legal and administrative basic knowledge necessary for the entrepreneur. For the self-employed.
- Income tax and VAT regimes. Corporation tax.
- Labour for self-employed. Rights, duties, fees, and compatibilities.
- Partners and the legal form of a company.
- Steps to start.
Module 4: LEARNING BY DOING
A journey through the complete process of entrepreneurship, the presentation of activities and tools to be used by students
- "Evaluation of opportunities." The new business plan and tools (CANVAS)
- "fit the product to market." Tools (S. Blanck's Client Development, MVP)
- "financially attractive" invertible vs feasible. Tools (LVT, according partner's)
MOOC: Videos, lectures, activities and self-evaluations
Portada del curso
Aarón Mora Martín